When the Stakes Are High
You Need a Criminal Defense Attorney You Can Count On
Violent crimes are pursued vigorously by prosecutors in state and federal courts. The long-term consequences of being convicted of a violent crime can be severe. They may include a lengthy prison sentence, the loss of your livelihood (and having professional licenses stripped away, to limit future job opportunities); and the loss of or being denied the right to own firearms.
Criminal law is complex and the stakes are high. You need an experienced criminal defense attorney who will represent you and help you navigate the legal system. In the Kansas City area, that lawyer is Michael R. Taylor, rated one of the top 10 criminal defense attorneys in Missouri by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
The Law Office of Michael R. Taylor, LLC has more than 25 years of experience in representing clients who have been charged with offenses such as:
- Murder, manslaughter, vehicular homicide or other homicide
- Felony & misdemeanor assault & battery, ranging from simple assault to assault with a deadly weapon or attempted murder
- Federal or state weapons offenses, such as felons & prohibited person in possession of a firearm
- Unlawful possession of a weapon
- Unlawful use of a weapon or displaying a weapon
- Armed robbery, bank robbery or carjacking
- Domestic violence & domestic assault
- Adult & child abuse
- Ex parte & full orders of protection
- Child endangerment
- Resisting arrest & fleeing from the police
Contact The Law Office of Michael R. Taylor, LLC
For a criminal defense attorney who is dedicated to fighting for the rights of his clients, call (816) 287-2456 or fill out the online form to schedule a free 60-minute phone consultation. Attorney Taylor strives to achieve positive outcomes for all of his clients, including having charges dropped or getting them acquittals or “not guilty” verdicts.