Got a Traffic Violation?
You Need an Experienced Traffic Lawyer
That ticket you got is no joke. Being cited for speeding or some other type of traffic violation can lead to a conviction with devastating consequences. People who ignore traffic tickets in the state of Missouri do so at the risk of being hit with large fines and late fees; getting points on their record; having their licenses suspended; having their vehicles forfeited; and even being charged with a misdemeanor.
Fortunately, there strategies an experienced traffic lawyer can use to fight your case or plead down the charges so you don’t suffer these penalties. At The Law Office of Michael R. Taylor, LLC, we know everything there is to know about traffic laws in court proceedings – like how an officer is supposed to write up tickets and what type of speed-measuring device that law enforcement agencies use to calibrate their equipment. We’ve seen it all before!
Contact Michael Taylor today for any traffic violation charges you may be facing:
- DUI/DWI or drunk driving
- Driving without a license
- Careless & imprudent driving
- Failing to have or produce insurance
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Failing to stop or yield
- Driving while suspended or revoked
- Driving a vehicle without the owner’s consent
- Interfering with or fleeing a police officer
- Improper turns, lane usage or passing
- Headlight/tail light out
- Driver’s license reinstatements, limited driving privileges for drivers with 5- & 10-year denials
Contact Attorney Taylor for the Help You Need
At The Law Office of Michael R. Taylor, LLC, we aggressively defend clients charged with motor vehicle offenses. Call (816) 287-2456 or fill out the online form to schedule a free 60-minute phone consultation with Michael Taylor, a leading local traffic lawyer. You have a right to challenge that citation – no matter what it’s for.