Do you need a criminal defense lawyer?
Then you should get to know Michael Taylor. An expert criminal defense attorney in Lee’s Summit, and one of the top 10 best attorneys in Missouri, as rated by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
Michael Taylor has over 25 years of experience in criminal defense and DUI law, using his experience and reputation to obtain successful results for his clients.
He also brings additional value to his clientele, owing to his prior role as a chief assistant prosecutor. He uses his prosecutorial knowledge to anticipate and mitigate arguments and strategies from opposing counsel, which benefits his defense clients at trial.
Keep reading to find out why you should hire Michael Taylor to fight your criminal defense case.
The Law Office of Michael R. Taylor, LLC represents clients in a variety of criminal law practice areas.
These practice areas include:
- Drug Offenses: possession of marijuana, felony possession of controlled substances, etc.
- DUI/DWI: felony first offense or repeat DUI/DWI, alcohol-related vehicular homicide, etc.
- Traffic Violations: driving with a suspended or revoked license, speeding, etc.
- Violent Offenses: murder, manslaughter, felony, and misdemeanor assault and battery, etc.
- Theft, Burglary, and Property Crimes such as property damage, trespassing, arson.
- Internet & Sex Crimes: sexual assault, rape, solicitation, and prostitution, etc.
- White Collar Crimes: identity theft, embezzlement, money laundering, etc.
Michael Taylor would love to represent and pursue a successful outcome for you in any of the above-stated matters.
Michael Taylor has a proven track record of successful outcomes for his clients. He uses his reputation and expertise to negotiate with the prosecutor for reduced or dismissed charges for clients with violent and non-violent offenses.
Some of his successful cases include:
- Homicide: He obtained a “not guilty” verdict for his client by presenting evidence that showed his client may not have been responsible for the victim’s death.
- Assault: He obtained a “not guilty” verdict for his client by showing that the client acted in self- defense.
- Rape: He presented evidence to the prosecutor that showed the sexual act between his client and the alleged victim was consensual and that the alleged victim was motivated to lie about being raped. The prosecutor, therefore, decided against filing charges.
- Property Damage: He obtained a case dismissal for his client by showing at the preliminary hearing that the eyewitness testimony was false.
- Drug Possession: He obtained a “not guilty” verdict for his client by garnering witness testimony from a police officer at trial who confirmed there was no evidence that his client knew of the marijuana in her car.
- Internet Sex Crime: His client was charged with possession of child pornography. He got these charges dismissed by showing other occupants in the home who had access to the computer (where the images were found) may have been responsible for the images.
Michael Taylor Wants to Help You
Felony charges are serious and can have lasting consequences on you and your loved ones. You need aggressive and expert representation for your criminal defense case and Michael Taylor wants to help you. With over two decades of experience and a track record for success, he will do his best to secure a favorable outcome for your case.
Our office is located at 282 NE Tudor Rd, Lee’s Summit, MO 64086 – we’ll be happy to meet with you to discuss your case and a breakdown of our fees.